The successful candidate shall have the following responsibilities, among others:
- Fix chains for escape ways
- Transport escape way tubes and install materials to and from underground work areas
- Transport raise machines, pusher legs and accessories to and from underground work areas
- Drill and blast stope raises.
- Drill and blast escape way raises.
- Drill and blast slots for escape ways.
- Mount winch and install escape ways.
- Charge and blast slot freezes.
- Drill eyebolt holes for pipe installation.
- Install escape way tubes and chains.
- Perform other jobs that will be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience：
- Applicants should have a minimum of;
- MSLC/BECE qualification with at least 10 years’ underground work experience.
- Must have a;
- Ghanaian Blasting Certificate of competency issued by the Mine Inspectorate.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Ghanaian or International Driver’s License B
Knowledge Skills and Ability：
- Ability to read and interpret ground design support plans.
- Ability to apply discretion and judgement within established guidelines, rules and procedures.
- Must be conversant with industrial safety, health and environmental issues.
- Must be able to meet operational deadlines and targets.
- Must be able to communicate meaningfully in English language.
Mode of Application：
Interested applicants should submit their applications including current CV, covering letter, educational and professional certificates and other relevant documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below:
HR & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LIMITED
P. M. B. TARKWA
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Females are encouraged to apply.